Bentonite Clay 450 grams
Bentonite Clay 450 gram
Trusted since 2010. Secure payments through Thai bank transfer, PayPal or Credit Card
Shipping to anywhere in Thailand usually 2-3 days via EMS or Kerry Express.
This site is registered with the Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand
Bentonite clay has numerous medicinal uses, both externally for skin problems and internally for detoxing and is used by many of the detox centers in Thailand.
Bentonite Used Externally
- •Bentonite clay can be mixed with water or apple cider vinegar to make a various mask and skin treatments, including for acne, insect bites and other skin irritations.
- •For external use, mix 1 to 2 tablespoons in a bowl with water or apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial which may help alleviate some of the underlying causes that aggravate acne. Add the liquid slowly until you develop a consistency of your preference. Apply it to your face or any other area and let it dry for at least 15 minutes and then rinse.
Bentonite Used Orally
- •Only small amounts of hydrated clay are required to achieve the following benefits:
- •Detoxification of the digestive system (the sorptive action of clay pulls contaminants from the body)
- •Fights free radicals
- •Mercury poisoning
- •Trace mineral supplement
- •Liver Detoxification
- •Stomach Aches and bacterial food poisoning
- •Alkalizing agent in the body
Taken internally, liquid bentonite supports the intestinal system in the elimination of toxins. Liquid bentonite is inert which means it passes through the body undigested.
Bentonite clay is made up of a high number of tiny platelets, with negative electrical charges on their flat surfaces and positive charges on their edges.
When bentonite clay absorbs water and swells up, it is stretched open like a highly porous sponge. Toxins are drawn into these spaces through electrical attraction and bound. In fact, according to the Canadian Journal of Microbiology* bentonite clay can reportedly absorb pathogenic viruses, as well as herbicides and pesticides
Instruction for internal use: It is generally advisable to start with 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay daily, mixed with a small amount of juice or water.
*Canadian Journal of Microbiology (31 , pages 50-53)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.