Manuka Honey 85+ 500 gm
Manuka Honey 85+ 500 gm
Trusted since 2010. Secure payments through Thai bank transfer, PayPal or Credit Card
Shipping to anywhere in Thailand usually 3-4 days via EMS or Kerry Express.
This site is registered with the Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand
Thai FDA Number 50-4-00457-2-0061
Honey's just Honey right?
- Er, No. It's Not!
Sometimes it's just labelled as "honey" and you have no idea where it comes from.....
or sometimes even what country it comes from!
When honey is labelled as a particular floral source, how do you know that it actually comes from that source?
When you buy Airborne, you know exactly where it comes from. And that it is what it claims to be.
When we label a product as a floral source, it has the backing of 100 years of experience plus 25 years of laboratory experience and a comparative database containing over 27,000 records.
The singe most common question we get is "is your honey heated, raw "
All honey crystallizes and must be liquefied before it can be placed in the retail pack. How it is liquefied is the key.
- At Airborne we have a patented process for liquefying our honey that routinely delivers the lowest amount of heat damage of any honey in the New Zealand market. Yes, we have tested (and continue to test) this.
- We select honeys that are least likely to crystallize for our liquid honeys so don't need excessive heating to stop them crystallizing.
- We don't need to pasteurize our honey to stop it fermenting because we don't add water to it.
- We only strain our honey through a coarse mesh size to remove visible impurities but retain all the natural things like pollen that should be in natural honey.
- Again because we select slow crystallizing honeys to present as liquid we don't need to ultra filter our honeys to remove all the pollen that can act as a nucleation point for crystallization.
We have a unique system of traceability that enables us to enter a batch code into our system to show:
- Every apiary (site of bees) that contributed to the batch.
- Every drum of honey in the batch.
- Every analytical outcome for every drum in the batch.
- Exactly where and when it was moved along the way through our process, and who moved it.
And then our auditors come and inspect our system and verify it.
We are 100% sure that every batch that leaves here is : Honest, Undamaged and Traceable - NO Compromise - Ever
You have my personal guarantee.
CEO - Airborne Honey Ltd.
Extensive research was undertaken by Dr Geoffrey Savage, Associate Professor of Food Biochemistry at Lincoln University, on antibacterial and antioxidant activity in New Zealand honeys. He is a world-renowned food biochemist and one of New Zealand’s leading authorities on the health benefits of antioxidants in food. Dr Savage and his team found that:
Airborne Manuka, Honeydew and Thyme contained high, naturally occurring levels of antioxidants – far more than any other honey varietals.
Antioxidants deactivate free-radicals, which are caused by air, sunlight and pollution. They have been medically recognised as the cause of degenerative skin diseases, such as wrinkles and skin discolouration and can damage cells and harm the immune system. Eating foods high in antioxidants can help limit these negative effects.
Oligosaccharides are a Prebiotic (food for a Probiotic) which helps maintain and increase the number of ‘good’ bacteria in the digestive system and reduce the amount of ‘bad’ bacteria (particularly beneficial after taking antibiotics). They also increase absorption of calcium and magnesium, and help eliminate toxins.
Every jar contains a pollen count, which indicates how much pollen is in the honey. Airborne Health honey contains the maximum amount of pollen in each jar, ensuring it contains only the best quality honey available.
Because there are no worrying active ingredients in Airborne AAH honeys, it is safe to consume in the same quantities as normal honey.
Try eating Honeydew with yoghourt. The oligosaccharides in Honeydew provide food for the good bacteria in the yoghourt (acidophilus and bifidus), ensuring that the yoghourt delivers maximum health benefits.